On line Skill development programs
We have decided to start an on-line skill development and job searching programme for our students for the academic session 2022-23 under Anudip foundation. Details of the programme are shared below
1. Course - Future Pro programme by Anudip foundation.
2. Placement - Since Anudip Foundation works with well-known IT giants like CapGemini, BOA, TCS, Accenture, Amazon AWS, iMerit, Netscribes and a host of corporate companies, hence it would be pertinent here to mention that an HR orientation session will help in clarifying the status of the current job market and the much needed skills to be a part of new generation of workforce.
3. No cost of course.
4. MOU of Anudip with following colleges-
- Department of Technical Education, Training & Skill Development, Govt. of West Bengal
- MAKAUT (Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology), West Bengal.
- Swami Vivekananda University.
- Chandernagore College, Chandannagore, Hooghly
- Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science & Technology and so on.
- For "FuturePro" Upskilling Model : (10 + Diploma, H.S. Passed or Higher).
- Duration: 45 Days
- Weekly Class: 2 Days
- Mode: Online Training Mode
- Registration link for Future pro is given below: View Link
Documents which should be uploaded into this link are
- Adhar card
- Pan card (if have)
- Age proof (madhyamik admit or birth certificate)
- Highest qualification mark sheet
Please share the link to all student . This link will be active upto 25.03.2023. If your students face any problems in fill up the form then contact with Dr. Indrani Basu, 8017766469.